The efficacy of content writing services for brands is unquestionable. They’re touted as a linchpin of promoting a brand’s digital identification and success.
In reality, without the consistent support of a well-managed content writing service, a corporation’s brand reputation management will just be a figment of imagination. An idea tossed out into oblivion.
Just as a dying company needs to be bankrolled through investment for its survival, similarly, a brand requires quality, unique, and smart content to stay identifiable, trustworthy, and ahead of competitors. They are the attributes leading to its digital survival.
And content contributes to it, without any doubt.
What Is Brand Reputation?
Brand reputation is defined to be an extrinsic cue that talks about the digital attribute of a product different from its physical composition. We can also say that brand reputation refers to the trust quotient of a company that its customers hold for it.
Obviously, the meaning of a trusted brand is that a lot of people (customers) rely on its products/services.
What Affects A Brand Reputation?
Several factors can contribute to the downfall of a brand reputation.
Not being adaptive to the change – If you remember the brand reputation of Nokia went into spiraling down owning to its aversion to launching Android-based smartphones for consumers. What results in thereafter is the conclusion of Nokia’s lack of foresightedness leading to the downfall of its brand reputation. In fact, it was crushed to the core by Apple and Android. Therefore, not being adaptive to the changing needs of the market could one of the potential reasons for brands affecting their reputation.
Overestimating one’s brand strength – Nokia failed to transition its brand surge because it overestimated its brand’s strength. It was preconceived with the notion that foraying into smartphone games would afford no meaningful result, considering it would soon overtake other cellphone brands because of its superpower hardware designs and countless customers worldwide trusting it blindly.
Making customers feel undervalued – Say, for instance, you don’t give friendly and prompt response to your customer’s query, your answer to customers somewhat sounds condescending, or selling something them a substandard product/service while claiming it was great. Your brand reputation can also be maligned if you consistently ignore your existing customers in a blind pursuit of making new ones. Some brands, who don’t value viewpoints expressed by their customers over their employees, lose the trust of their existing customers, in due course of time. And lastly, terrible after-sale customer support is one of the most potential reasons a brand could ever choose to make its customers feel undervalued.
Associating one’s brand with political/racial/communal colors – Your brand reputation can meet a terrible setback from getting bad to worse, if you just colorize it in political or racial context. For instance, Starbucks’ ex-CEO once tried to politicize his brand by associating it with his own political viewpoints. This resulted in a host of responses, rebuking the CEO to stay away from politics and brew coffee.
Other reasons behind downfall of a brand reputation
- When a brand tries to make a profit out of a global disaster. For instance, brands selling face masks and sanitizer kits at a higher price, in light of the mounting threat of Covid-19 viral disease.
- When a brand lies about its product/services or offers.
- Engage in a certain behavior not befitting to discretion to customers. For instance, when a brand attempts to like a Facebook post of a politician
Why Is Content Writing Service Investment-Worthy For A Brand?
Content writing services can churn some of the most superlative business benefits for your brand. If done correctly in compliance with Google’s quality content guidelines, and what exactly your target customers/readers need, then the viability of hiring a content writing service can outweigh the cost outgo to a larger extent.
Here are some business benefits underscoring as to why brands should invest in content writing services for its success in digital marketing.
Benefits Of Content Writing Services For Brands
It Makes Your Website A Favorite Rendezvous For Your Target Customers
Content contains the volume of powerful information. Pieces of information written to delight customers/readers typically afford enormous view-counts. The higher the views on a particular blog post on your website could signal the quality quotient of the post for your readers. This could result in the sharing and distribution of the published content on various social channels. No doubt, words of praise will be spread, thereby increasing your brand reputation significantly.
Read: Content writing tips for novice writers
When you embellish your website with solid content (meaning, high-quality, sharable content), you turn it as a favorite rendezvous on the web for those readers in search of valuable content. This generates a greater degree of engagement on your website, which further explains why boosted engagement is a sign of a mounting brand reputation.
It Makes Your Website A Priority For Google To Promote
The intrinsic need of any brand on the internet today is to please search engines like Google to make its website a priority and rank it first on its search result. However, such desire never comes to fruition just by merely thinking, considering Google never prioritizes a website having useless, meaningless, and irrelevant content. Google bots love quality content and prioritize your brand, accordingly.
Things that make Google hate your website
- Does not follow its guidelines pertaining to site submission and others.
- Has content riddled with plagiarism or taken exactly from a source.
- Not linking or crediting the main source from where some parts of content were taken.
- If the website doesn’t entertain its readers, something questioning the quality of its post, according to Google’s technical observation. This is detected when the search engine observes terrible bounce rates on your post, no shares, and having no noticeable engagement or higher view-counts.
Content Is Personality-Improving Factor Of Your Brand
What makes a brand trustworthy or despicable for its customers?
Among many factors contributing to such results (lower brand reputation) – having a website not representing the core value of your brand with a convincing content is one of them.
You can’t convince people trust your brand without something you can use to convince them. And good, solid content can help you do that. Words have convincing appeal.
They can tell your brand story to your intended customers/audiences, convincing them why your brand is trustworthy. Such types of content could come in the form of texts, videos, or infographics. They can be a personality-improving factor for your brand if done correctly.
How does content improve virtual personality of your brand?
- It speaks of everything of your brand that must be on the internet for your audiences to understand your business purpose.
- It talks about things that matter for your brand to let its customers understand it.
- Content is a method for externalizing the underlying message of your brand to the target audiences.
- Good content can significantly reduce those factors responsible for reducing a brand persona.
- Content improves inbound traffic influx to your website, thus enhancing your brand visibility on Google.
- Through PR, social media campaigns, blogs, and community involvement, good content can be a personality-improving factor for your brand.
Content Is The Voice Of Your Brand
Smart and intelligent content writing drives traffic to your website. When the interested prospects land on your virtual platform, the curiosity-driven traffic obviously long for more information to know about you or your brand’s offers, products or services.
Engaging content represents your website, giving it a voice to the curious guests, helping them understand your offers, and make them realize as to the viability of doing business with you.
Even though you are not present to every customer face to face, your content voices your business to the prospects in a manner that is beyond words to extol.
Business Exposure To Larger Audiences/Prospects
Brands can leverage on content writing services into extending its business exposure to larger audiences from specific geographic regions. Case study has revealed that the virtual engagement of a brand shot up to 48% after it invested into localized content creation tactic and boosted its social post frequency.
Why Content Writing Service For Brands?
- A brand publishing content providing serious values to customers/readers/audiences like solving their concerns can shoot up its promotions without selling itself.
- Customers pay attention to your brand.
- Rapid boosts in the number of unique visitors on a brand’s website.
- Exposure to worldwide prospects.
- Impressive engagement and retention on your website.
- Good, personalized content contributes significantly to nurturing leads.
- Helpful content becomes a positive feedback loop between customers and a brand.
- Makes a brand more identifiable in a reliable way.
- Smart content is a lead magnet for every business owner.
Content writing services for brands, based on the aforesaid reasons, leave us in no doubt as to its investment viability for the corporate entities. If you have a business online and you are damn serious to make it popular and identifiable in a reliable way for your target customers, hiring content writing services will contribute significantly to materializing your vision.
Make sure that content writing services for brands you hire belong to a reputed service provider to get unique and quality content for your investment.
Unfortunately, there are brands out there in the market that downplay the significance of content, thinking it’s a money-wasting approach. DON’T let your brand suffer anonymity by subscribing to such a notion.
The value of content is immense for a brand’s improving its image, visibility, personality, and leads. A brand that understands it and invests in it gets envious limelight of trust and authority among its customers.